In these trying times, at Martin Dentistry we find ourselves being thankful for family, friends and health. We not only care for the health and well being of our patients, we care for our staff as well. The offices have been open seeing emergency patients during the executive orders from Governor Holcomb. This down time has given us a chance to reflect and review as well as to make sure we have all the necessary precautions in place.
As we look at opening up the offices in the beginning of May, we wanted to take a moment to let you know some of the changes and preparations we have undertaken in order to create an even safer environment. We will go above and beyond the CDC and OSHA guidelines in order to maintain a safe and caring environment. Below are some of the precautions we have or have improved upon.
- Our offices were designed to maximize spacing and privacy. We can maintain social distancing for patients and staff.
- Pre-screening of all patients for symptoms prior to arrival and before treatment begins
- We will start with a decreased schedule to ease patient flow
- We will have a wait-in-your-car option. Call/Text us when you arrive and will text you when your room is ready
- Increased levels of personal protective equipment for staff (PPE)
- Increased levels of sanitation
- Temperature monitoring of all staff and patients
- Air treatment and filtration systems have been added
- New suction devices for reduction of aerosol
- Parents who choose to wait in the car can choose to be called to review their child’s exam and ask questions
We feel confident in the measures we have added on top of our already stringent sterilization and cleaning procedures. We will seek continual improvement from new technologies and methods. Our office will be monitoring all CDC and OSHA recommendations for continued updates. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have and let us know if there is anything, we can do to make you more comfortable. Thank you for patience and understanding.
Be safe and be well!